Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Um... Hi? =]

This is Chance's first blog on this thing, so bear with me...
I just wanted to say thank you to everybody who has been praying for Nathan and myself... I know I need it. I've been struggling the past few days, not necessarily lust related. I have had some problems at school with "thinking upon maids" (haha, KJV), but I've continued to remind myself of the pinky. One of the things that really gets me throught the day is the fact that mine and Nathan's friend, Zach, has agreed to join our Coalition. He has admitted to having A LOT of problems with lust. I'm really glad we have touched his life... I told some people about this thing, and they said we were doing this for attention... That cannot be further from the truth. If we can touch just one person's life, we feel accomplished... I just wanted to randomly blog about this. Thanks for listening.


God Bless and Rock On,

Chance

No comments: